Work at The Boston school
Are you an English teacher who
- Has at least 5 years experience teaching English to business professionals?
- Has a CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent?
- Has a passion for assisting students reach their goals?
- Is fluent in at least 1 foreign language?
We would be very happy to receive your job application.
What we offer
- Decent hourly salary rates
- Respect for your experience and own personal teaching style
- Teaching hours that keep your schedule preference in mind
Teachers begin first as substitute teachers.
Based on receiving positive student feedback, teachers will be assigned their own long-term classes when the opportunity arises.
Each client deserves a great teacher and each teacher deserves a valued school to work for!
Current open positions
None at this time.
Please note all teachers will undergo an observed lesson prior to being hired.
Read some more ...
Will Americans reconcile with each other?
Reconciliation between parties not only has to happen between elected officials but between the people they represent. Family members, neighbors and co-workers have to do their part. Can Americans, who have been trolling and throwing ugly insults at each other for years now, finally say “enough is enough”? Can those who refuse to speak to one another pick up the phone and start with a clean slate?