The Boston School GmbH
Manager: Rose Nassif Travers
Tel: 044 310 3038
Company Registration: XXXXXXXXXX
Court of Jurisdiction: Court Zurich
Notice of Liability
We try to keep the content of our website up-to-date, despite careful maintenance, we cannot be held liable. As a service provider we are responsible for the content of our own sites according to current Swiss legislation, however, we are not responsible for checking the content of linked or external websites. In case that we find out about any infringements, we will remove this information from our site. With regards to breaching the law, we can only be kept responsible from the moment of our notice.
The content and concepts of the websites created by the respective operators are subject to Swiss copyright laws. The copying, editing, distribution and any form of application outside current copyright laws are strictly prohibited and require the consent of The Boston School GmbH or the author or operator in written form. All graphic, photographic and other content has been sourced and paid for in accordance with local Swiss laws, subject to creative commons or stock picture, or software use licences.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as Chat n’ Chowder newsletter subscription for example.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser type, browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This is often a result of the Site using SEO plug-ins, optimization and visitor tracking activities to develop future improvements for users when visiting the website.
Web browser cookies
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site using the feedback you provide indirectly through your site visit or directly through comments or surveys as we seek to continually improve our products and services.
- To process payments for events, payment of courses or other services. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with external third parties, affiliates or any other outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. This results in better navigation or use of plug-ins to present the information in a quicker or easier way for the User to access Site content or resources,
- To run a poll, rss feed, survey or promotion, or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors with our staff or marketing companies for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, authors, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that websites own terms and policies.
Links Posted in Site Comments or Posts
All such posts, advertisements or references will be subject to review and deleted with in a timescale governed by discovery, a User report or Site spam and security alert.
We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance and agreement of this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy it will be deemed you accept any changes.
In case of queries and questions and to contact us regarding the policy:
The Boston School GmbH, Bahnhaldenstrasse 32, 8052 Zurich, Tel: 044 310 3038
Document Last Updated: June 06, 2017